Sudenga Industries, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of bulk granular/material handling equipment for grain, feed, seed, and fertilizer applications. Sudenga products are found in farm and commercial agriculture installations as well as industrial material handling applications worldwide. Founded in 1888 in George, Iowa and is still located there today.
Loading a large bin? Piling grain in flat storage? Looking for high capacities and extreme reliability? You can rely on the HOSS. Available in lengths from 57’ to 112’. The HOSS can move grain at speeds up to 11,000 BPH. Available in painted or galvanized finishes.
- 8”, 10” and 13” diameter tubes
- 8” and 10” galvanized or painted finish; 13” painted finish
- Hydraulic cylinder scissor lift
- Heavy duty top and side cable trussing (8” and 10”); rigid bridge top truss and cable side truss (13”)
- Capacities to 11,000 bushels per hour
- Large, low profile, auger hopper. Single hopper (8”/10”); Twin screw hopper (10”/13”)
- Lengths available from 57’ to 112’
- Low transport height (under 14’) and width
- Twin cylinder hydraulic scissor lift (13” only)
- Narrow transport width features convenient extendable axles (13” only. 92’-112’ models)
Load and unload bins with ease using the TD-450 Ox portable auger. Choose from multiple drive options, including electric, PTO, hydraulic, and gas engine. Available in tube diameters from 6 to 14 inches, it features a standard cage intake and optional 17° hopper.
Unload your grain from trucks and trailers quickly and easily. The Ox Portable Drive Over Hopper 125 is a low-profile portable grain hopper that can unload at up to 12,500 BPH. Drive over with virtually any standard grain trailer, truck, or wagon.
Unload from hopper-bottom trailers and gravity wagons quickly and easily. Available with electric or hydraulic drive options, this low-profile hopper can unload up to 7,500 BPH. Heavy-duty, spring-assisted ramps ease your setup and knock-down.
Short elevation and high capacities situation? Try the Ox Truck Hopper on for size, with its 6- or 8-foot incline tubes and capacities up to 6,500 BPH. Versatile and well-balanced, Sudenga’s truck hopper comes with electric or hydraulic drive.